Smyths Toys are the next big retailer to announce its top 10 toys for Christmas.
Furby, children’s computer tablets and Nerf all take a spot on this years predicted Smyths top ten toys. The Irish retailer has predicted a range of toys to suit both budget and interactivity.
Gareth Chapman, manager of Smyths Toys in Charlton, London, said: “We’ve a huge range of fantastic toys that are certain to be competing to be this year’s top toy for children nationwide.
“Technology rules the list, with children’s tablets and an updated Furby ranking highly, but the Lego range and children’s playsets are still proving as popular as ever. Either way, we’re sure there’ll be several adults who are just as eager as their children to try out the top toys this Christmas.”
Here are Smyth’s top ten:
- Skylanders: Giants (Activision)
- Children’s computer tablets – (Meep, Kurio and Nabi)
- Monster High Dolls (Mattel)
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire (Hasbro)
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates Pirate Ship Bucky
- Moshi Monsters: My Moshi Home(Vivid)
- Lego Super Heroes: Batman Batcave
- WWE Elimination Chamber (Mattel)
- InnoTab 2 (VTech)
Do you see any toys which you think should have made the list? Will your child be unwrapping any of these toys on December 25th? Comment us using our comments box below.