There seems to be a new range of exercising DVD’s on the market almost every week but which are the most popular?
We all have our favourite instructor whether that is Davina Mc Call or David Haye but which one will you choose?
Below you will find the top 10 fitness DVD’s is yours among them?
- Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred –featuring American Fitness Trainer Jillian Michaels
- 10 Minute Solution: Belly, Butt And Thigh Blaster With Sculpting Loop
- Davina Intense – featuring Davina McCall
- Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies
- 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat – featuring Suzanne Bowen
- David Haye’s Box And Tone – featuring David Haye
- Basic Yoga Workout For Dummies – featuring Sarah Ivanhoe
- Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack – featuring Jillian Michaels
- Jillian Michaels: Triple Box Set (3 Discs) – featuring Jillian Michaels
- Darcey Bussell: Pilates For Life – featuring Darcey Bussel
Exercising in the comfort of our own home is a great way to stay fit but you must ensure to do it carefully.
You won’t have a trainer watching and guiding you through your workout so follow some very simple rules to have a safe enjoyable (?) workout.
Remember to warm up before you start – most exercise dvd’s give warm up exercises first.
Start off with a short routine and build it up by slowly increasing your workout
If you’re using exercising equipment make sure it’s in good condition
Listen to your body and stop if you feel any pain
Enjoy your workout!