A lot of people would think that Doggie Doo Game isn’t what they think…but it really is.
- Roll the dice and feed him biscuits
- Pump the doggie’s lead when its your turn and he will pass a nugget
- The first player to collect three on their scoop is the winner
- Suitable for ages 4 years and up
- available from Amazon.co.uk
What is the aim of Doggie Doo Game?
It is all about a Dachshund and the aim of the game is to be the first to collect three doggie doo’s on their scoop. To play the doggie doo game, you need at least 2 players and each of you takes it in turn to roll the dice and feed him biscuits which are made from a brightly coloured modelling compound.
Then pump the doggie’s lead when it is your turn and if you are lucky (you read that right…lucky) he will pass a nugget of the brightly coloured compound on to your scoop. It does sound kind of…ok really disgusting but after a few minutes of playing doggie doo game you will be having lots of fun. This board game is suitable for ages 4 years and up and does not require batteries.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 dog with lead and pump
- 1 bone
- 1 die
- sticker sheet
- 4 scoops
- 1 container `Dog Food`
- 1 treat mould
What Are The Specifications and Technical Details for Doggie Doo?
- Created by John Adams
- Based on Doggie Doo Game
- Suitable for ages 4 years and over
- Suitable for 2-4 players
- Does not require any batteries
- Box Dimensions: 40 x 13.5 x 10.5 cm
Doggie Doo Reviews
Do you have this toy? Please feel free to send us your review. Simply fill in the form below.
This is no longer available.