It’s New Years Eve, you may have family and friends coming over to bring in the New Year, so why not get your house ready for New Years Eve.
Here are some tips to get your home ready:
1. De-clutter as much as possible – clean out old magazines, food, anything you want to get rid of
2. Clean the floors – vacuum and mopping up the floors on New Years Eve
3. Get the washing done and put away
4. Clean out the bathroom
5. Empty the bins – make sure all of the bins are empty for the New Year
6. Polish the house
7. Make sure there isn’t anything lying around like DVD’s or CD’s etc
8. Make sure your front door and front step has been cleaned and swept for your guests coming in
What are your tips for getting the house ready for New Years Eve? Comment below and let us know.