As the Harry Potter saga continues and draws to a conclusion its time for fans of this brilliant film to get the video game that they have always wanted with the Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Wii Game.
We earn a commission for products purchase through some links in this article.
- Use your wand to fight off Voldemort
- Different enemies to fight
- Use potions to help you
- For ages 12 +
- Available from Amazon.co.uk
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Wii Game Part 1
Based on the blockbusting film and the original book, the first part of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows finds Harry and his friends fighting for their lives in an action-orientated adventure.
The time for exploring Hogwarts and solving puzzles is over as young wizards battle against the Death Eaters and the evil Lord Voldemort himself. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Wii Game is designed like a third person action title, complete with an intuitive cover system but with your wand as your only weapon. Not all of the spells on this Harry Potter Wii Game are for attack though, spells such as Leviosa allows you to create and destroy cover and Confundo gives you the power to turn enemies into allies for a brief period.
Use a range of authentic attacking spells for Stupefy to more difficult spells such as Crucio and Expelliarmus. Use Expecto Patronum to rescue allies from Dementors. Gain experience as you fight and you can then unlock and upgrade Harry’s abilities and magic, with up to six different spells which are available at any one time.
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Product Information
Here is a breakdown of the The Deathly Hallows Wii product information:
- The time for exploring Hogwarts and solving puzzles is over as the young wizards battle against the Death Eaters and the evil Lord Voldemort.
- Use spells such as Leviosa, Cunfundo and many others in this Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Wii Game to compete against those evil enemies.
- Gain experience as you fight and unlock and upgrade Harry’s abilities and magic.
- Up to six different spells are available at any one time.
Harry Potter Wii Game Reviews
If you have this harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 wii game please send us in your thoughts by filing in the fast and easy form below.
This is no longer available.