How to make a Christmas Cracker for kids
Christmas Crackers are lots of fun to make and they are the perfect way to keep kids busy why preparations are being done for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Kids can make crackers in the comfort of their own home and it doesn’t need to cost much either.
These could go around the dinner table on Christmas day and of course can be filled with any treats and sweeties you would like to be in them.
First we will tell you a list of everything that you need to make the cracker, then we will show you how to make a christmas cracker for kids. Simply Scroll down to view all of this information.
What you will need for the Christmas Cracker
Firstly here is a list of the things that you will need to make your cracker:
- A toilet paper roll
- Crepe paper, tissue paper or you could use wrapping paper
- Stickers, pictures etc to decorate the cracker
- Sweeties, treats, whatever you want to add into the middle of the cracker
How to make a christmas cracker for kids
Now that you have everything you need to make it, here is how to put it all together.
- Cut a piece of crepe, tissue or wrapping paper (whichever one you want wrap around the toilet paper roll) to around 3 to 5 inches longer than the toilet paper roll. If you choose tissue paper you might want to use double the amount as it can tear easily.
- Put a piece of sellotape of glue to hold to tissue paper together.
- Tie a piece of ribbon round one end of the cracker to keep it shut.
- Put the treats, sweeties, kids toys, confetti etc in the open end of the cracker.
- When you have done that tie the other end of the cracker with a piece of ribbon.
- Then decorate the Christmas crackers with stickers, pictures etc.
- When this is done you can either put them on the dinner table for Christmas day or your children can pull and end of the cracker each to get the treats they have put in it.
And that’s it your done, you’ve got some nice crackers for the table and its kept your kids busy while you get everything ready for christmas day!
This is no longer available.