Kids getting a little fed of of the same the piece, apple, possible a small packet of crisps and a carton of orange juice? Why not try these lunchbox ideas to help change up every so ofter what the kids will find in their lunchboxes.
- Homemade Sausage Rolls or if you don’t have much time to make these you can go and buy some from the supermarket
- Pita Pockets – put their favourite filling inside the pita pocket such as cheese and fill it up with some salad for a nice healthy lunch
- Wrap – Go and get packet of soft tortilla bread and and add in cheese, egg, ham, chicken, what ever their favourite filling is
- Mini Pizza – The night before they go to school why not buy a packet of mini pizza bases and get the kids to make their own mini pizzas so that they can take them to school
- Cold Pasta – How about making a cold tuna or cheese pasta and put it in a container for them to take the next day to school
- A small bowl or packet of fruit salad – its healthy and will fill them up
- Fairy cake – bake with the kids and put one of their cakes in their lunchbox
- A small packet of crisps – give them a small packet of crisps alongside their sandwich, roll etc
- Small box of raisins
- A nutri grain bar or a biscuit
- Fresh Orange
- Black current
- Flavoured water
- Diluting Juice
These are just a few ideas of what you can make for your kids lunchboxes.
What do you put in your kids lunchbox? Comment below and let us know.