New Year’s Resolutions
Every year, its tradition that we all make a New Year’s resolution. It”s a time to reflect on the changes that we want to make and resolve to the following year.
From I’m not going to spend so much on clothes to I’m im going to give up chocolate, keeping in mind the resolution is to be upheld for the entire year.
Do you stick to your resolution or by the end of January have you given up on it?
So what can we do to try and stick to them? Here as some tips to try and help:
1. A year is a long time to uphold the resolution, instead of doing it for a year do it monthly
2. Make your resolution one which won’t put pressure on you.
3. Involve a friend – doing to resolution together and helping each other can make sticking to it a lot easier and fun.
4. When you make your resolution write it down.
5. If you slip up one month, don’t worry about it just get back on track!
Do you have any tips to try and keep your New Year’s Resolutions? Comment below and let us know.