Finding the right gift which doesn’t cost a fortune or doesn’t say ‘I just looked at the end of the checkout’ for your co-workers and boss can be frustrating.
This is the present to say sit back and relax after a long days work or a hard days gossiping in the office. This would make the ideal gift for any colleague who needs to unwind.
2. Vaseline Trio Tin. Available from Very.co.uk and is priced at £6 and on offer for 3 for 2.
Winter time always leaves our lips feeling that little bit dry and if you talk a lot this would be a great gift. Have you got a chatterbox in the work place? Then at only around £6-7 this would make a fun choice.
3. Ferrero Rocher Gold Tin and Raffaello. Available from Amazon.co.uk for £14 – Ferrero Rocher collections at Asda Groceries from £5
Who in the office doesn’t like chocolate? Whats more if the open the present early (they woud be put on the naughty list if they do) they could share around the office. If you are struggling with a choice for the shyer and quieter employee in the office this would certainly be one way to interact.
4. Dove Men + Care Daily Care set. Available from Amazon.co.uk at around £4.50
Got a male boss or a guy in the office who likes to look good? The new Dove men’s set is just the right thing. Not expensive but will certainly put a smile on his face. With 48hour powerful protection plus face and body wash even if he get’s too stressed he won’t smell!
5. Lir Baileys and Glittering Signature Selection. Available from Amazon.co.uk for £12.95
There is always someone in the office who no matter what you buy them may still moan, however stick with a favourite – Box of chocolates! If he/she loves something just a little bit more indulgent but you don’t want to spend too much then these will say you have thought about what they might like.
6. Plump & Shine lip gloss and Volumiser. Available for £19.95 at http://www.eternalcosmeceuticals.com
Even though a little more expensive at around £20 this is for the colleague who makes you laugh everyday, even when the work seems like a never-ending task. When it comes Christmas we guarantee she will love you for this beauty product as her lips will look plump and shiny.
7. Patchwork Christmas Feast Hamper. Why not club together in the office and buy your boss a special gift that he or she will remember. Patchworks Christmas Feast hamper will truely show that you and your fellow workers have really put thought into the gift.
Featuring Spelt Oat Fingers with black pepper and orginal oat fingers plus a selection of chutneys including apricot and orange plus four pates – two Italian and two mediterranian.
This all comes in a gorgeous wooden gift box with red and gold bow – so you won’t even need to wrap it up. Your boss will not only appreciate this but it may encourage them to be a bit nicer in the new year – I’ll take two!
Available at http://www.patchwork-pate.co.uk/ and priced at £28.50
These work/collegue gift ideas will keep you top dog in the work place and becuase you haven’t spent to much there should be some extra pennys left to maybe even treat yourself?
Let’s just hope you get the same sort of presents back!
What would you buy a work colleague? Share your thoughts and ideas below.