Create big curls, sleek waves and more with the pink Remington flexi brush which will ensure you don’t ever have anther bad hair day!
- Create Volume Curls and Waves
- 60 Seconds Heat up
- Whoever is the fastest wins
- available from Amazon
Remington Flexi Hot Brush
The Flexibrush Steam creates volume curls and waves which makes this a great hair styler for any occasion. With refillable easy to use water tank which produce steam through the brush for incredible styling results. The Flexi brush Steam hot styling brush also comes with 2 lengths of combs to help create the latest hair styles making it a classic beauty essential.
Perfect for touching up styles with its 60 second heat up system and cool tip to hold styles for longer. Remington are recognized as one of the worlds leading hair care specialists and have years of experience in creating the best beauty products on the market and the Remington Hot brush and tongs is one of them giving you a perfect top christmas gift 2010.
Remington Hotbrush Boxed
Remington CB4N Hot brush Specifications and Features:
- Creates waves, curls & body
- Ceramic coated barrel for even heat distribution
- Steam function for gentle styling
- Fast 60 seconds heat up for instant styling
- On indicator light
- Curl release button for easy styling
Looking after your hair
Here are some tips to looking after your hair.
- Wash your hair at least twice a week.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly after washing.
- If a shampoo irritates your scalp then stop using it and find a more gentler shampoo with less additives.
- Don’t hold a hair-dryer too close to your scalp move the dryer around and dry evenly.
- The sun dries the hair so protect your hair from the sun dont over expose.
- Have your hair cut regularly to avoid split ends.
- If you do use hair dyes at home, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
Dandruff – itchy and flaky scalp?
There are a number of medicated shampoos on the market that can help you control your dandruff used regularly they normally clear up the flaky scalp but if the problem persists then ask your GP or Pharmacist for more advice and treatments.