We’ve taken a look through YouTube to see which Christmas adverts were the most popular online, take a look below at the top 5 Christmas adverts of 2016:
1) John Lewis – #BusterTheBoxer: John Lewis with it’s anticipated Christmas advert was top of the chart with the loveable Buster The Boxer and friends bouncing on a trampoline, with a massive 24 million hits this was number one in the list.
2) Sainsburys – #TheGreatestGift: Sainsburys Christmas advert features a hard working dad who realises the best gift that he can give is his time. Vocals by James Corden. This ad had over 17 million hits.
3) Burberry – #TheTaleOfThomasBurberry: Burberry released it’s Christmas advert for 2016 based on the history of Thomas Burberry and how key events have shaped Burberry over the last 160 years. Gaining over 14 million views on YouTube this advert was the third most popular of 2016.
4) Apple – #FrankieHoliday: Apple brought out it’s heart-warming ad which features Frankie the unexpected visitor who receives the warm welcome he has always wanted. With over 8 million hits this ad is at number four in the list.
5) Marks And Spencers – #ChristmasLoveFromMrsClaus: Where there is Santa Claus there is Mrs Claus and in Marks And Spencers Christmas advert 2016 Mrs Claus is there to help Santa out. With over 8 million hits the advert is number 5 in the most popular Christmas adverts for 2016.
Which advert was your favourite this 2016? Comment below and let us know or share using the social media buttons below.