Want to know when you should add some powder to your make up routine? Here are a few tips that might help:
- Apply some loose powder after you have applied your foundation and concealer and before you apply your eye make up
- Release powder into the top section of the powder container by gently tapping the bottom.
- Take a large fluffy brush or a powder puff and dip it into the powder. Then tap the brush slightly over the container to remove any excess powder
- Dust you face with powder. Stroke your face gently to cover all areas evenly
- Touch up your makeup throughout the day using pressed powder. Dab a small amount of powder onto a cosmetic puff and apply it to shiny areas or to places where your makeup has become thin
These are just a few tips to applying powder. What are your tips when applying powder? Comment below and let us know.