At last the holiday you booked so long ago is just a few days away. All the packing is done, the tickets have arrived and you’ve got a timetable ready.
Run through all your holiday related documents and make sure you’ve
- Got all the passports
- Airline tickets
- Parking documentation
- Hotel tickets
- Hand luggage
- Put any hand luggage liquids into a sealable plastic bag
Here a few last minute household reminders that might be helpful.
- Arranged cover for your pets
- cancelled the milk and newspapers
- changed your central heating times
- removed the last of the milk from the fridge (nothing is worse than coming back to the smell of sour milk)
- emptied the fruit bowl
- stood the plants in water, or arranged for someone to water them
- told your neighbours
- left keys if necessary
- emptied your bins
- paid bills to date (you could do without returning to a standard charge for missing them)
- switch off the gas
- checked the windows and doors are safely locked
- left holiday details – hotel name,address, telephone number,flight numbers and expected return day and time with a friend,family member etc?
Now you’re ready to go!
Have a great time!!!
Do you have any last minute tips you’d like to pass on ? Send us your hints and tips below.