Mince pies have hit the shelves, Christmas stores are popping up and Santa is getting ready for the naughty and nice list to begin, but with only 12 weeks left here’s what you should be doing right now…
1. Gift Buying, Have you already began? If not get started the sales are on!
2. Making your own Christmas cards, get started so you don’t miss anyone out.
3. Start noting down the last delivery dates for online shopping, ensure you get everything in stock and on time.
4. Going away for Christmas? You can now buy advanced train tickets from today and may even save upto £50.
5. Started your Christmas cake yet….no? Then your LATE, get the brandy out!
6. Saving coupons/vouchers/points for that BIG Christmas shop.
7. Organsing a party? Start writing down guest lists, ideas and dates now.
8. Decorating your home before the big day? Start the paintwork now before the decorations are put up!
9. Christmas markets are being announced, decide which ones to visit and when.
10. Testing the lights and decorations. Before prices are hicked up test and find out which need replaced.
11. Bake ahead – anything that can be frozen or stored start now.
12. Crafts – Are you planning to make your own decorations? If so practise is key, start today and iron out any issues.
14. Growing your own vegetables for Christmas? Ensure you have everything planted.
15. Testing the treats – you need to know what Santa and your guests will like or loath…it’s a tough job but someone has to do it.
16. You should be having fun! Most of all it’s all about the fun, excitement and magic of the festive period.
Have we missed something you should be doing now for Christmas? If so comment below and let us know!