Fancy an alternative to the traditional Christmas sandwich? Then give this festive Sweet Cranberry, Grain Mustard and Rocket wrap a go.
These wraps can be made for a party and are great if you’re looking for a healthier substitute during the winter months.
What you’ll need to make this recipe:
Preparation time:– 15 minutes.
Cooking time:– None.
- 4 Mission Deli Wraps
- 250g (9oz) roast beef very finely sliced then shredded
- 60g (2¼ oz) semi dried cranberries
- 3 heaped tbsp seed mustard
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 50g (1 packet rocket)
- freshly milled black pepper
You can buy all of the ingredient you will need for this recipe from Tesco Groceries
Method on how to make Spiced Beef, Sweet Cranberry, Grain Mustard & Rocket Wrap:
1. Place the sliced beef, cranberries, mustard, mayonnaise, and rocket together.
2. Season well with salt and pepper
3. Spoon into the four wraps and fold up into a pocket shape.
This recipe was sent to us by Mission Deli Wraps.
What would you fill your wrap with this Christmas? Share your ideas below.