TGI Fridays, the American-inspired restaurant chain have announced the details of its all-new Christmas menu available from the 7th of November, with a mouth-watering mix of Christmas classics and TGI Fridays favourites to make this year’s celebrations even more special.
This is a sponsored post by TGI Fridays.
From just £24.95 guests can enjoy an appetizer and main from this year’s festive menu. Whether it’s the Festive New York Strip Steak or Festive Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, the limited-edition menu combines the spirit of Christmas with a signature TGI Fridays twist.
And if there’s room for more, try the Festive Pudding Sundae – made with Christmas pudding, custard and served with vanilla ice cream, cherry compote and toasted mallow – there’s a taste of Christmas in every bite!
New festive menu items include:
- Festive Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – a modern twist on a Christmas classic
- Fridays Festive Glazed Burger – This one’s a real festive treat filled with layers of Monterey Jack cheese, crispy bacon, crowned with a Stuffing Ball and Fridays Legendary Glaze for drizzling.
- Fridays Festive Glazed Chicken Burger – A Lemon and garlic flame-grilled chicken breast coated in Fridays Legendary Glaze with layers of Monterey Jack cheese, crispy bacon, parsnip crisps, topped with a glazed Stuffing Ball and extra Fridays Legendary Glaze – it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Christmas Combo Bucket – A festive bucket filled with a half rack of baby back pork ribs, grilled chicken breast and a chicken wing, pigs in blankets, stuffing balls, corn on cob, House and Sweet Potato Fries, topped with Fridays Legendary Glaze and parsnip crisps for that extra festive flavour.
- Pigs in Blankets – A Christmas classic served with parsnip crisps and tossed in Fridays Legendary Glaze
- Stuffing Balls – Drizzled in Fridays Legendary Glaze
- Festive Pudding Sundae – Christmas pudding, custard and served with vanilla ice cream, cherry compote and toasted mallow – there’s a taste of Christmas in every bite!
- Raspberry Refresher – This merry mocktail mixes sweet raspberry, mint, lime, and a touch of elderflower and lemonade
- Baileys Choc Martini – Baileys, vodka and cream, shaken to perfection, with a chocolate rim, cream dome and crumbled flake
- Lynchburg Lemonade – Jack Daniel’s®, Cointreau, lemon and lime unite in a spirited sip to kickstart your holiday cheer!
- Kir Royale – Chambord and Prosecco come together in a champagne flute for a
harmonious and luxurious merriment
TGI Friday’s carefully crafted Christmas menu will make all festive gatherings a true celebration this year. They have taken the classic TGI Fridays flavours that guests know and love and bought them together with the nostalgic flavours of Christmas. Every bite is packed with flavour so everyone can celebrate Christmas TGI Fridays style.
Get that festive Fridays feeling with TGI Fridays and book your table for Christmas 2023 now!