Now this is right up our street! Being based in Scotland, Haggis is a popular dish, but being vegetarians, we always prefer to go for a vegetarian Haggis which Macsween have created!
This gorgeous recipe for Vegetarian Haggis Nachos and cheese looks like our next indulgent treat. Our waistlines may not thank us, but our mouths will certainly be grateful – this looks delicious!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 130g Macsween Veggie Haggis in a Hurry
- Bag of tortilla chips
- 100g grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 100g guacamole
- 100g salsa
- 100g sour cream
- Jalapeño peppers (optional)
- Fresh chillies, finely sliced (optional)
You can get all these ingredients from Tesco.com
- Heat the haggis in the microwave according to the instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile decant the tortilla chips onto a large plate.
- Spoon the hot haggis over the tortilla chips and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Dollop generous spoonfuls of guacamole, salsa and sour cream on top and add a few jalapeño peppers or fresh chilli if desired.
Yum! This truly does look delicious and we cannot wait to get our hands on it. This would be ideal for a Christmas party when friends and family come round.
Have you made this? we would love to see your results! Please feel free to comment below or share on social media using the icon buttons below.
Please note affiliate links have been used on this post but this will not affect your shopping or browsing experience.