‘The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear’ which is why we know we’re totally and utterly obsessed with Chrstmas and here are 30 good reasons we know you are too!
1. You put your Christmas decorations up in November.
2. You don’t take them down until the end of January.
3. Your Christmas planning is a military mission.
4. You’ve still got Christmas shows in your TV planner.
5. Your first thought when it rains is – Oh Christmas jumper time!.
6. You watch Christmas films religiously everyday in December.
7. You know basically every word to Love Actually.
8. You watch and re-watch all the Christmas adverts until the new ones come out.
9. When you hear a supermarket “accidentally” play a Xmas song you’re the one singing.
10. Hot chocolate becomes your choice of drink…in November.
11. A Christmas playlist is not just for Christmas.
12. Your shopping has started long before Black Friday.
13. Mince pie’s are every night!
14. Outdoor lights are ran early October so you can get them just right before the big switch on.
15. Even your pet can’t escape.
16. Your go to karaoke song is ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’.
17. You have a countdown all year long.
18. People who say they haven’t watched It’s A Wonderful life are straight on your naughty list.
19, You roll your eyes when some scrooge says but it’s way to early.
20. Slipping Christmas quotes into conversations is just way to easy for you.
21. Baking is your favourite sport.
22. Winter is your favourite Season.
23. Christmas lists start in July.
24. You’ve probably baked more than one Christmas cake.
25. Festive markets become your new hobby.
26. Your social media is full of Christmas tweets & Re-tweets most of the year.
27. There’s a different festive candle in every room of your house the second the Winter collections are launched.
28. Santa selfies are a must.
29. Tubs of quality streets and roses litter your house the second they appear.
30. It’s likely you have more than one tree.
How many of the signs have you ticked down the line? Share your thoughts below or via our social media buttons.