Hosting a Christmas party? Then these delicious Christmas Coronation Turkey Canapés will not only impress your friends and family but will ensure you don’t spend all day in the kitchen
Guests will love your impressive Canapes this festive season however if you’re hoping for any left-overs – then think again!
What you’ll need to make this recipe:
Preparation time: – 10 minutes.
Cooking time: – 10 minutes.
Makes: – 40 approx.
You can buy all of the ingredients you will need for this recipe from Tesco Groceries
- 4 Mission Deli Original Wraps
- 25g (1oz) butter, melted
- 12tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 tsp curry paste or powder
- 4 tsp mango chutney
- 200g (7oz) Roast turkey, diced
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 2 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 40 Dried, sweetened cranberries
- 6cm (2 ½“) Roundcutter
Method on how to make Christmas Coronation Turkey Canapés:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Take one wrap and use a cutter to stamp out 10 rounds on each. Press the rounds into the base of a bun tin and brush with melted butter. Bake for about 10 minutes until crisp. Turn out and cool.
3. Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry paste, and mango chutney
4. Stir in the turkey, a good seasoning and the spring onions
5. Spoon the turkey mixture onto the canapé rounds and top with a cranberry.
6. The turkey mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated.
Tip: Looking for a vegetarian alternative? simply swap the turkey for a meat free substitute.