With Fathers Day right around the corner, (21st June, 2015) we have been looking into some of the best gifts that are available for Dad. Male grooming is a popular business nowadays, and this Braun Waterflex Wet & Dry Electric Shaver is ideal for Father’s Day!
We thought we would tell you all about the shaver and it’s features as we were kindly sent this to review.
Made in Germany and designed to be used either wet or dry to give a close shave, the Braun Waterflex Wet & Dry adapts to the contours of your face without having to twist and turn. This has been specially designed to be used in the shower and/or with shaving foam, giving a comfortable feeling without causing skin irritation.
This shaver is packed full of features and includes:
- Braun’s superior closeness paired with outstanding skin experience, including 2 years warranty.
- For dry or wet usability, with foam or even in the shower thanks to its fully sealed body.
- Contour-adaptive swivel head – perfectly adapts around the jaw line and under the chin: It has been specifically designed to catch every hair on every contour and give you an excellent shave, even in problem areas.
- OptiBlade – Braun’s most advanced foil for perfect closeness that lasts longer: Its unique shape allows to capture more hair and cut them deeper than ever before. Braun has over 50 years of foil evolution experience culminating in this unique OptiBlade.3-stage cutting system – shaves long hair as easily as short hair.
- Precision long hair trimmer for precise styling: To trim your sideburns, moustache or beard with this perfect and precise tool, simply slide the long hair trimmer upwards.
- Full charge in 1hour only – 45min. of cordless shaving: A quick 5min. charge is sufficient for 1 cordless shave. The SmartPlug has an automatic worldwide voltage adjustment (100V-240V). For your best convenience – at home or travelling.
To ensure your new Braun shaver always gives you the best shave, Braun recommend that all cutter parts are replaced every 18 months and to ensure you know when to exchange these parts they have included a replacement part indicator in the display.
Don’t worry if something goes wrong – your new Waterflex Wet & Dry shaver comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
This is priced at £159.99 and is available at Boots.com
What are your thoughts on the new Braun Waterflex Wet & Dry shaver? Comment below and let us know.
Please note this post contains affiliate links.