This gorgeous Vegan Coffee Cinnamon Shake is the ultimate Christmas pick me up to boost you through your day.
Coffee Cinnamon Shake
Approx. 10 minutes, plus cooling time
You will need:
1 Lyons No.3 Rich & Full-Bodied Coffee Bag
100ml freshly boiled water
4 -5 dates, halved
300ml almond milk
1 tsp milled linseed
2 tsp agave syrup
1. Pour the freshly boiled water into a measuring jug, then add the Lyons Coffee Bag and the dates and stir.
2. Leave to cool, softly pressing the bags every now and then. Remove the bag after 3 – 4 minutes, give it a final squeeze then remove.
3. Once the coffee is cooled to room temperature, the coffee can be chilled to use later or used straight away.
4. Add the cooled coffee, dates and all the remaining ingredients into a blender and whizz for a minute, until everything is blended.
5. Pour into a glass and sprinkle on a little extra linseed before enjoying.
A healthier side to Christmas!
Recipe and image courtesy of Lyons Coffee