For those of us who don’t have much of a sweet tooth and prefer a savoury option, this one is for you. Here’s a recipe for Crispy Chicken pancakes that will have your stomachs rumbling up until lunch time.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 200g Lake District Dairy Co. Garlic & Herb
- Cooking Sauce
- 400g cooked chicken, diced
- 75g ham, chopped
- 1 (198g) can of sweetcorn, drained
- 4 ready made pancakes
- 40g dried white breadcrumbs
- 15g fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Green salad to serve
How to make crispy chicken pancakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC / Fan 200ºC / Gas Mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Empty the Lake District Dairy Co. Garlic & Herb Cooking Sauce into a bowl, add the cooked chicken, ham and sweetcorn and mix well.
3. Lay the pancakes out and divide the filling between them, heaping it on one half of each pancake. Fold over the pancakes and lay them on the lined baking tray.
4. Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and sprinkle the mixture over the pancakes.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with a green salad on the side.
For more information please visit: http://www.lakedistrictquark.co.uk/
What is your favourite savoury pancake? Let us know below!