Want to make some scary cupcakes for Halloween? Follow this recipe for these terrifyingly tasty cupcakes:
Here’s what you will need:
- Makes 6-8 cupcakes
- 1 x 300g packet vanilla cupcake mix
- 1 egg
- 75ml Ocean Spray® Chilled Cranberry Original juice drink
- 1 tub vanilla buttercream style icing
- Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries and assorted sweets for decoration
1.Preheat oven to 160C. Make up the cake mix batter using Ocean Spray® Chilled Cranberry Original juice drink instead of water.
2. Grease a cupcake pan or place cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Divide the batter equally as instructed on pack and bake. Remove when cooked and leave to cool completely.
3. Spread buttercream as desired onto the cakes and decorate the cupcakes into ghoulish designs using Ocean Spray Craisins® Dried Cranberries and sweets.
Will you be baking these for Halloween? Comment below and let us know.