Looking for a healthy and refreshing smoothie? Check out Rachel’s Melon And Ginger smoothie recipe which looks absolutely gorgeous!
What will you need to make this smoothie?
- 200g Galia Melon or Cantaloupe Melon
- 250g Rachel’s Greek Style Ginger Yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 50ml Apple juice
- Sprinkle of ground Ginger
You can get all of these items at Tesco
How do you make this little glass of delight?
1. Peel the melon and cut into small chunks and then add this to the blender
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blitz on pulse speed until you get a smooth texture
3. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with a light dusting of ground ginger
This smoothie recipe will serve 2 and will take just 5 minutes to make, perfect if your in a hurry!
At 230kcal per serving this would make a perfect breakfast or even just as part of a healthy based diet.
What is your favourite smoothie recipe? Comment below and let us know.