Fragrance is a personal thing. Some people like sweet scents, others like zesty or spicy scents which can often make it impossible to find our ideal fragrance. Now, you can make your own Christmas scent thanks to The Library Of Fragrance. We were kindly sent these to review.
The Library Of Fragrance allows you to buy individual fragrances to layer up to find your ideal scent whether it be for yourself or even for your home.
New fragrances added to the range for Christmas 2016 include:
- Log Cabin – A smoky sweet scent with notes of wood, mix with snow for that winter forest feeling.
- Blue Spruce – Smells like a Christmas Tree in a bottle!
- Myrrh – A masculine festive scent
- Gin & Tonic – Just what the doctor ordered! Spray some of this to be reminded of your favourite night out and Gin is this years must have Xmas product so you would even smell on trend!
The fragrances are all buildable to create your very own unique scent. Our favourite festive combinations are:
- Blue Spruce & Snow – smells like the day you put up your Christmas tree with a sprinkle of snow.
- Fireplace & Gingerbread – This is like Christmas in a bottle. Imagine resting by the fireplace as you wait on your gingerbread baking in the oven? Yup, this is exactly like that!
- Marshmallow, Chocolate Chip Cookie & Fireplace – Smells like toasted marshmallow Hot Chocolate. Yum!
Each fragrance costs £15 for a 30ml bottle, please note cologne bottles are not boxed as The Library of Fragrance always aim to minimise our environmental impact. We instantly fell in love with these gorgeous scents, not only could we use them now to remind us of days gone past but they will make the perfect gift for Christmas, especially for those not so easy to buy for people!
For more information and to buy the fragrances please visit: http://thelibraryoffragrance.com
What fragrance would you put together? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, or alternatively get in touch using the social media icons.
UnderTheChristmasTree were kindly sent these to test however all of our thoughts are our own.