These Christmas Pudding Wraps with Brandy Dipping Custard Sauce would compliment your Christmas meal and would make a yummy vegetarian alternative to Christmas Pudding.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Serves: 4-6 persons
- 4 Mission Deli Original Wraps
- 350g (12oz) Christmas pudding
- 2-3 tbsp Brandy
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- caster sugar
- 2 x 150g pots ready to eat custard
- 4 tbsp Brandy
You can get all these ingredients from Tesco.com
How to make these delicious Warm Christmas Pudding Wrap with Brandy Dipping Custard Sauce:
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C gas 4.
2. Cut the Christmas pudding into 16, 6cm long x 1cm thick sticks, then drizzle with the brandy.
3. Square off the round edges of the wraps, give them to the kids.
4. Then cut each square into 4 equal pieces.
5. Brush well with beaten egg, and sprinkle with a little castor sugar.
6. Lay each stick onto the edge of one of the quarters of wrap and roll up, placing the roll on the cut edge.
7. Repeat for the other 15 pieces.
8. Place onto a baking tray and brush with beaten egg and dust with a little castor sugar.
9. Bake in the pre heated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until well browned.
10. Mix the brandy into the custard to your liking.
11. Serve the rolls with the custard dip warm, not hot.
Quick and easy to make these delicious wraps would make a great alternative as a Christmas Day sweet. Get in touch below and tell us if you would serve these on Christmas Day.
This yummy sweet Christmas recipe was sent to UnderTheChristmasTree from Mission Deli