Got some leftovers from your Christmas day dinner and not sure how to whip up something with them? Why not make our super easy Christmas dinner left over omelette!
The perfect Winter warmer recipe.
What you will need:
- 2 x eggs
- Teaspoon of butter
- Diced carrots
- Diced roast potatoes
- Turkey/meat-free of your choice
- Grated cheese
- A very small amount of oil to coat the frying pan
- A pinch of salt
How to make:
1. Crack the two eggs into a bowl and add in a teaspoon of butter and beat together
2. Turn on your hob and coat your frying pan with a small amount of oil so that it doesn’t stick
3. Add in your egg mixture to the pan
4. As the omelette starts to cook add in your ingredients of carrots, potatoes, peas and the meat of your choice
5. When the omelette is cooked on one side flip it over to start cooking the other side
6. As the omelette is cooking on the other side, add your grated cheese to one half of the omelette and then fold your omelette over
7. Allow to cook for around 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted in the middle
8. Add a pinch of salt to the top of your omelette and put onto a plate and your done!
This easy to make Christmas leftover’s omelette is the perfect way to use up any food which hasn’t been used on Christmas day and is a healthy, tasty treat to have over the festive period or any day of the year!
What would you include in your Christmas day dinner leftover omelette? Let us know in the comments below or share on social media using the icon buttons below.