When it’s cold at Winter time nothing beats a hot bowl of homemade vegetable soup. Follow our easy vegetable soup recipe which serves 12 for the perfect winter warmer.
We earn a commission for products purchase through some links in this article.
SHOP INGREDIENTS: TESCO
What you will need:
Bag of carrots
Just under a half bag of broth mix
2 red onions
2 garlic cloves
5 vegetable stock cubes
1. Get out a large pot and fill it half way with water and bring to the boil
2. Once the water is boiling, add in the five stock cubes and the broth mix
3. While the stock cubes, broth mix and water are boiling away, put carrots and onions into food processor and chop
4. Add the carrots and onions to the boiling water
5. Chop up the turnip and the leek and add
6. Grate in two cloves of garlic and add to the pot
7. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper
8. Leave to cook until all of the vegetables have cooked
It’s as simple as that! You can even freeze what soup hasn’t been used and lift it out of the freezer whenever you feel like a hot bowl of winter vegetable soup.
What’s your ‘go to’ winter warmer? Let us know in the comments box below or share on social media using the icon buttons below.
This contains affiliate links which helps to run UnderTheChristmasTree at no cost to you.