UTCT and Drumond Park have teamed up to give one lucky visitor the chance to win a family games bundle worth £78. Simply scroll down to the bottom of this page to find out how to enter.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winner who has been notified.
This month we are happy to be offering a great prize of a Family Games Bundle – a trio of top board games from Drumond Park, which people of all ages will enjoy. They’ll be great for multi-generational family gatherings over Christmas – or as presents, of course.
In the Sshh!, Don’t Wake Dad electronic board game (rrp £22.99, age 5+) players must creep past a sleeping Dad as he snores in his bed. In the LOGO What Am I? game (rrp 24.99, age 8+), children guess, draw of describe ‘big brand’ products and objects. And the fascinating, fast paced Best of TV & Movies picture board game (rrp £29.99, age 12 to adult) celebrates all things entertainment.
Here’s a little more about each game:
- Sshh! Don’t Wake Dad is for age 5+, although we have found that once the board is set up and everything is ready to go, the entire family will want to pitch in and have a good time! The central figure is, indeed, a ‘Dad’ who snores loudly throughout the game. But wait for it… he jumps bolt upright from his bed when he’s woken from his sleep!
- Next up is LOGO What Am I?, which is ideal for children aged 8+. It is the junior version of the classic best-selling LOGO game, where players are asked to ‘guess it’, ‘draw it’ or ‘describe it’ – and it’s great fun if the grown-ups join in too!
- And thirdly we have The Best of TV & Movies, for players aged 12 to adult. The hundreds of picture cards feature oodles of questions and answers on much loved TV dramas, sit-coms, chat shows, reality shows, favourite films and cartoons.
For stockists and to play games online visit www.drumondpark.com And for grown-up giggles and to share adult games experiences, go over to their ‘Not so Quiet Night In’ blog at www.drumondpark.com/blog/
- Tell us what activity you do with your kids to keep them occupied when travelling, in the comments box below.
- For an EXTRA entry Share or Tweet on Twitter or Facebook.
This competition ends on August 30th at midnight with winners being notified the following day. Read our full competition terms and conditions here.