UK retailer, The Entertainer, announced today it’s predicted top ten toys and games for Christmas 2014 and it looks as though tech toys will be this years biggest sellers.
This year’s list includes the hugely popular loom bands and as you may have expected more tech than santa can handle.
The toys which are set to dominate children’s lists this Christmas are:
1. Xeno – £79.99
2. The Happy’s Pets – £20.00
3. Loopy Loom (Standard and Hello Kitty) – £15.00
4. My Friend Cayla – £59.99
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figurines – £10.00
6. Doc McStuffins Doctor Bag Set – £20.00
7. MiP Interactive Robot – £99.99
8. Zoomer (Dalmation or Dino) – £99.99
9. Teksta (Kitty or T-Rex) – £59.99
10. Minecraft figurines (Selection) – £8.00
Unveiled at the mi-Christmas Open House, the retailer donated it’s toys and games to 11 year old Adam Hassan from London who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Matching up with some of Hamleys top toys for Christmas 2014, The Entertainer has also predicted Xeno and My Friend Cayla to be one of this years hottest gifts.
Will you be buying one expensive gift and then a few smaller ones? Stuart Grant, buying director for The Entertainer certainly thinks so as he said: “We also anticipate that parents will invest in one high price ticket toy”
More predictions from The Entertainer we also revealed:
11. Leapfrog Leapband (Green, Pink, Orange & Blue) – £29.99
12. Vtech Kidizoom Smart Watch (Pink, White & Blue) – £39.99
13. Snow Glow Elsa – £34.99
14. My Monopoly – £22.00
15. Stomp and Chomp Grimlock – £89.99
16. Furby Boom – £64.99
17. Nerf Elite Demolisher – £44.99
18. Robo Mermaid – £10.00
19. LEGO Heartlake Mall – £79.99
20. LEGO Arctic Base Camp – £69.99
As you can see this list has a more build it feel to them which coud mean that kids and parent still want more traditional toys over the festive period.
Well another day another top ten list but we ask: How do you feel about the lists – are they a good guide or are you bored of seeing them?
Let us and others know your opinions below!