The new Christmas menu at Pret will feature classic, veggie and vegan Christmas lunch sandwiches, alongside a new Christmas lunch baguette.
Also joining the menu is a Mince Pie Cookie and a selection of hot drinks. Each Christmas sandwich and baguette sold this year will see Pret donate 50p to the Pret Foundation Trust to help break the cycle of homelessness. This years Christmas campaign celebrates the PFT’s Rising Star programme.
See the full Christmas 2018 menu below:
- Pret’s Christmas Lunch Sandwich, £3.75 which has slices of free-range turkey finishes with post & orange cranberry sauce.
- Veggie Christmas Lunch sandwich, £3.50, which combines roasted butternut squash, rocket and pesto.
- Very Merry Christmas Lunch Sandwich Vegan, £3.50 which has grilled carrots, crispy onions and vegan stuffing.
- Pret’s Christmas Lunch baguette, £4.25 which has free-range turkey, port & cranberry sauce, pork stuffing, spinach all in a stone baked baguette.
- Wilted-Cured Ham & Wensleydale Baguette, £3.99 which has slices of ham and crumbled Wensleysale & cranberry cheese, finished with camerlised pecans for an extra Christmas crunch.
- Brie & Cranberry Baguette, £3.50 which is vegetarian and has slices of French Brie, served with port & orange cranberry sauce, served on a stone baked baguette.
- Festive Winter Salad which costs £4.50 and has shredded apple, butternut squash, broccoli and spinach are topped with Wensleydale & cranberry cheese.
- Mince Pie Cookies, £1.45 which has ginger and orange cookie with a mincemeat middle.
- Melvin, The Melting Gingerbread Snowman, £1.45 which is a delicious gingerbread biscuit topped with icing, jelly sweets and a marshmallow head.
- Christmas Tiffin, £1.60 has an indulgent mix of crunch gingerbread biscuit and cranberries bound with chocolate and a hint of orange.
- Mince Pie, £1.45 which have been handmade in Yorkshire which all-butter pastry, bramley apple topped with icing sugar.
- Creme Brulee Latte, £2.85 has added a twist to the traditional latte with the flavour of creme brulee. Finished with swirl or whipped cream and a sprinkle of brown sugar.
- Gingerbread Latte, £2.85 has the warming flavour of gingerbread added, topped with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
- Orange hot Chocolate, £2.85 is a real treat. This hot chocolate has a shot of orange, finished with a swirl of whipped cream and a dusting of chocolate powder.
- Mint Hot Chocolate, £2.85 has the traditional hot chocolate with a shot of mint, finished with a swirl of whipped cream and a dusting of chocolate powder.
We can’t wait to try everything on the menu!