Costa’s Christmas menu has arrived including NEW limited edition cups, menu and a host of festive drinks for you to enjoy including Caramelised Orange & Cream Hot Chocolate.
It’s the most coffee-tastic time of the year!
Costa Coffee Christmas cups have started to become as important to the start to the festive season as much as the cocoa-cola ‘holidays are coming’ ad – OK we’re going overboard their but still coffee lovers queue up every year to get their hands on these cups and 2018’s collection will certainly not disappoint.
Let’s start with the cups: This year’s cups feature four magical snow globe themed designs; yule-tide characters of a snowman, penguin, gingerbread man, Rudolph the Reindeer and of course Santa Claus will adorn the new teal, bronze, purple and the famous Costa Coffee red cups.
New creations such as Hazelnut Praline & Cream Latte and Caramelised Orange & Cream Hot Chocolate will join returning favourites from last year Black Forest Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread & Cream Latte and Gingerbread & Cream Hot Chocolate.
The limited edition cups will be available from November 1st, here’s a full breakdown on what drinks you can choose from:
Black Forest Hot Chocolate – from £3.30
Gingerbread & Cream Latte – from £3.30
Gingerbread & Cream Hot Chocolate – from £3.35
Hazelnut Praline & Cream Latte – from £3.30
Hazelnut Praline & Cream Hot Chocolate – from £3.30
Caramelised Orange & Cream Latte – from £3.30
Caramelised Orange & Cream Hot Chocolate – from £3.30
Luxury Caramel – from £2.65
Luxury Hot Chocolate – from £2.65
Hot Spiced Apple – from £2.50
OK so now we’ve tickled our taste buds what will fill our belly’s like a bowl full of jelly this December? Taking top spot is the coffee chains new ‘Pigs in Blankets Mac & Cheese’ – yes really, we need some now.
Other dishes include a host of new vegan and vegetarian friendly options, desserts and of course its mighty mince pie. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come on November 1st:
- Turkey and Emmenthal Shimmer Brioche – ‘A dazzling shimmer glazed brioche bun with turkey breast, maple smoked bacon, Emmenthal cheese, a pork and sage & onion stuffing, flavoured with a spiced date BBQ sauce and mayonnaise’.
- Christmas Cheese Board Panini – ‘a sumptuous celebration of a post- dinner cheese board combining Red Leicester, Wensleydale, Mature Cheddar & Gran Movaria cheese with a redcurrant & port sauce on a seeded sourdough ciabatta’.
- Veggie Christmas Lunch Wrap – ‘containing fabulous festive flavours such as sweet potato falafel with Wensleydale & cranberry cheese and spiced plum chutney’.
- The Gluten Free Vegan Mince Tart.
- The Gingerbread and Sticky Toffee Wreath Cake.
- Clementine Drizzle Loaf Cake.
We don’t know about you but we’re already dreaming about every. single. hot chocolate.
The full Christmas menu can be viewed online: www.costa.co.uk